Looking for a Fantastic School?
You've Found Us!
Our Mission Statement: Brampton Christian School exists to provide quality academic, spiritual, physical, and social education in a Christ-centered environment.
Registration Dates for the 2018-2019 School Year
Re-registration Period: February 1st - March 2nd, 2018
Families with students currently enrolled at BCS are permitted to re-register their children for the following school year prior to spots being opened up to new families.
Open Registration Begins March 5th, 2018
New families interested in registering their students at BCS are encouraged to book an Admissions Interview and Testing (Grades 3-8) as early as possible, as spaces fill up very quickly.
Please email email@example.com to book an interview.
The following downloadable forms are available for your convenience, though we do not accept registrations by email- applicants must book an Admission Interview to apply.
- The Elementary Student/Parent Handbook
- The Junior & Senior High Student/Parent Handbook
- The BCS Admissions Application Form
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
International Student Applications
Although Brampton Christian School does accept International Student Applications, please be advised of the following:
- Students applying must be entirely fluent in English & able to communicate in an academic context. BCS does not offer ESL support.
- BCS does not offer billeting services for international students.
- Depending on the country from which the applicant is coming, a Study Visa may be necessary for study at BCS. The student and his/her family is responsible for obtaining a Study Visa from the Canadian Government.
International Students interesting in applying to BCS should contact the school directly by
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone call (1-905-843-3771)